Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Desire and Action

Right now is an extremely particular moment; A moment of reflection perhaps. Sitting on the grassy beautiful rooftop of one of the New York City sky-highs overlooking everything the eye can see into the distance in all directions from the financial district, to Brooklyn, the Bronx, and Queens, I am urged to look within. Primarily, there is a sense of accomplishment. Acknowledgement of the power of manifestation. This is a moment of great perspective. This is a very empowering moment, because I, like the rest of humanity, am able to look around at what I have manifested to be my reality and ponder: in which direction would I like to go now. What action will I take now? What is it that I really want to do? Life is happening all around us continuously, there is no need to attach to people, places, or things; it's quite liberating in actuality. What is it that you would like to do to change the course of the world?

"Tell me, what it is you plan to do with your one, wild and precious life?" - Mary Oliver




No comments:

Post a Comment