Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

                             Dear Universe,


Since I am moving all over the place right now "without my own room" so to speak, this blog is a little insight into my passions and interests, as if it was my bedroom, hence the name. Anything that I would normally have framed somewhere on my wall, I can instead have on here! Technology really is unbelievable these days. Most of these posts are little reminders to myself and anyone who resonates with them of things that facilitate my grounding, productivity, learning, growth, creative expression, and my very being. I love the whole idea of video blogs and photographs, how effectively they can capture a moment and the personality of the subject. This is such an exciting time to be alive! We have access to anything at the reach of our fingertips. People have so much power; the energy that is created when a group of people consciously come together to create, the possibilities are endless. There are many ways to perceive the world today... I choose to perceive it as a place of infinite opportunity. There is definitely a ton of room for improvement, and that's why we are here! Rather than focusing on all of the atrocities in the world, let us be aware of them, and focus on what we can do to transcend the global consciousness. As a wise man once said: "If you change yourself you will change your world. If you change how you think then you will change how you feel and what actions you take. And so the world around you will change." - Gandhi. Let's look inside and see what we can create.

All my love,

Bailey


No comments:

Post a Comment